Virtual Interfaith Cooperation Circle
Statement of values and mission
Abbey of HOPE seeks to
- broaden knowledge and understanding of the community’s faith traditions.
- expand dialogue among people of diverse spiritualities.
- support interfaith, multifaith and interspiritual efforts in the community.
- foster the healing arts and spiritual growth.
- create a spiritual community that nourishes one another through collaboration.
- serve monks to meet the needs of a spiritually diverse world.
We are committed to
- knowledge and understanding
- interfaith, multifaith, and interspiritual endeavors
- the healing arts and spiritual growth
- spiritual community
The Abbey of HOPE(hands of peace extended) is an interfaith community/cooperative gathering to promote, facilitate and encourage interfaith understanding through shared experience, fellowship, educational opportunities, programming, retreats, pilgrimages, missioning, conferences, and the sharing of resources and services. The heart of the Abbey is Peace. The Abbey of HOPE does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, ability, gender, marital status, belief, age, national origin, or sexual orientation.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE OF ACTIVITIES IN OUR WITH OUR COMMUNITY, PLEASE CLICK ON OUR COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND SIGN UP FOR OUR MEET-UP GROUP!
To subscribe to the Abbey’s newsletter or receive our weekly reflectionary, please provide us with your email address.